Press Visits & Editorial Tours
The Camellia Inn is pleased to assist, given ample advance notice, qualified journalists in pursuit of feature stories. If you are planning to visit the Wine Country and need assistance with information and arrangements, please contact Laramore Communications at the earliest possible date.
Information needed in order to assist you will include:
- A fax on the letterhead of the media outlet you are representing
- Your name, e-mail address and phone number
- The circulation and/or audience of the media you represent
- A description of your assignment and the type of assistance you are requesting. If you are freelance, the name and phone number of your editor
- Arrival and departure dates
If you will be mentioning your hosts in your story, please tell us the
- Number of people in your party
- Type of story and any special interests
Requests for complimentary or press-rated accommodations are handled on an individual basis. Please note that complimentary arrangements and media rates are subject to availability. The Inn has a limited number of rooms. Weekends, holidays and special event weekends will almost never be available, especially during peak seasons.
Please allow at least four weeks advance notice for requests for itinerary assistance. Hosting requests may not exceed two nights.