Sip and Fit Getaway
Spend a few restorative days in the Healdsburg wine country this winter, getting fit, tasting and learning about wine, dining on incredible cuisine and having fun.
This three-day, two night itinerary includes:
- Accommodations at the Camellia Inn
- Full healthy breakfast each morning
- Evening wine and cheese
- An individual LiveFit workout each day
- Bicycle rental at Wine Country Bikes
- Wine education course with Portaloupi winemaker Tim Borges
- Wine tasting pass for over 122 wineries
- Dinner for two at Baci Cafe and Wine Bar
LiveFit is a world-class training and support program that specializes in dynamic outdoor fitness programs conducted by certified personal trainers and performance enhancement specialists trained in a variety of exercise, fitness and nutrition programs.
Portaloupi Winery makes a portfolio of exquisitely crafted wines influenced by their rich Italian heritage, with a contemporary twist.
Wine Country Bikes provides individualized bikes, helmets, and advice on the best routes for riders of any ability.
Baci Cafe and Wine Bar offers delicious Italian fare with a wood burning pizza oven and unique wine selections from some of Healdsburg's finest small wineries.
Cost per couple for this package: Queen rooms- $559; King rooms with whirlpool tubs for two and gas fireplace - $799. This special is good until June 1, 2013